US Rugby Foundation Offering Grants For 2022 Crusaders Online Coaching Course
The Crusaders are the most successful Super Rugby team ever having won 10 league titles, including the past three, since the competition began in 1996. The Crusaders have also won the domestic Super Rugby competition created due to the COVID pandemic, Super Rugby Aotearoa, the past two seasons.
Learn more About the Crusaders International Academy.
Now, you can learn from one of the best coaching staffs in world rugby. The Crusaders International Academy is developing the next group of rugby coaches. All coaches selected are provided with total immersion in a professional rugby environment for the duration of the online program, March 28 – April 8.
The US Rugby Foundation is offering grants for up to 10 eligible applicants to take part in this course at a special discounted rate. Due to our history of working with the Crusaders in the past – the price per coach has been discounted to $1500USD. We are asking the grant recipients to pay $750 and the US Rugby Foundation will cover the rest of the cost.
- Maximum of two speakers per day with the daily duration being no more than 3-hours.
- Speaker timings will be NZ based with each day starting at 8am through to 11am (at the latest) – that’s 2:00 pm through to 5:00 pm EST here in the States.
- Course will entail up to 25 hours off valuable learning.
- No pre or post course work required, all we ask is to come with a willingness to learn, listen, contribute and enjoy!!
- We will have a pre-course zoom catch up to enable all the coaches on the course to meet each other, which will allow us to answer any questions that you may have.
- A coaching WhatsApp group will be set-up to enable course participants to communicate with each other.
Attend and listen to see the secret behind their world class environment at the Crusaders and meet the people who strive for success in their everyday roles. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity and apply by clicking the button below!
Don’t delay. Applications must be submitted by 12:00 p.m. Pacific time on Friday, March 4, 2022.